- 125 g butter or 125 g margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups self raising flour
- 100 g smarties candies
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 180c.
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla with wooden spoon.
- Lightly beat egg with fork.
- Add egg to butter mixture and mix well with spoon.
- Add four and miw well with your hands, smash, hit squeeze and pummel the mixture.
- Roll mixture into long thin sausages.
- Form the letters of the alphabet.
- Place a smartie at the point where you would start writing each letter.