Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Adelaide Womens' and Childrens' Hospital OT department.
Make and share this Smashing Alphabet Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 180c.
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla with wooden spoon.
- Lightly beat egg with fork.
- Add egg to butter mixture and mix well with spoon.
- Add four and miw well with your hands, smash, hit squeeze and pummel the mixture.
- Roll mixture into long thin sausages.
- Form the letters of the alphabet.
- Place a smartie at the point where you would start writing each letter.