Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This courtesy of Jamie Oliver. It is a simple addition to dinner. He suggests adding leftovers to hot spaghetti, I tried that with some zucchini ribbons and it was fabulous
- In serving bowl, squeeze the tomatoes.
- Squeeze the olives in same bowl.
- Add olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Set aside until ready to eat.
- Tear in as much basil as you can.
What a wonderful salad. You just can't beat the combination of tomatoes and olives (I used a combination of green and black olives). Yummmmm. Thanks for sharing, Syrah. This is the BEST!!!
Delicious and easy. I did add some garlic. Thanks
so so easy to make. i think kids would have fun making this. i plan on making more tonight.