Recipe by VeggieCook98
This is the perfect way to use up leftover mashed potatoes! This recipe can be easily doubled, tripled, or even halved, depending on the amount of leftover mashed potatoes you have. You might have to add more oil as you go.
Top Review by Noo
I cooked some spuds up especially ( well why not..they're worth it!).
We loved these...even the none potato loving 7 year old ate one without the usual amount of moaning and groaning!!
I'm going to make these with breakfast next time...reckon they'll be fab with a fried or poached egg sat on top!
Made for PRMR.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Meanwhile. combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Once oil is heated, use a spoon to drop about 3 Tablespoons of batter into the oil. Cook for 4 minutes on each side or until crispy.
- Drain on paper towels, and serve warm.