Recipe by Denise F.
Delicious mashed sweet potato dish is simple. The potato is "whipped" light and fantastic. Use as a side dish or a vegetarian meal. Made with organic and Grass-fed dairy products. Great for every day of a holiday, whipped and delicious!
- 6 sweet potatoes or 6 yams
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake orgaic yams or sweet potato at 400 degrees potato with jacket for about 90 minutes until very soft when a fork is inserted.
- Remove skins from potato by cutting in half and squeezing cooked potato into food processor. Add grass-fed butter and puree until fully mashed.
- Add grass-fed cream, organic cinnamon, raw honey and mix again.
- Note if you do not have a food processor place potato into a large bowl and use high powered cake mixer.
- Place content into a glass 1 quart baking dish and heat for 5 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy!