- 1 medium turnip
- 2 medium parsnips
- 1 large rutabaga
- 2 large yukon gold potatoes
- 4 ounces chevre cheese (on the "sharp" side)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon chives, snipped
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and trim all vegetables, and cube in 1-inch pieces.
- Bring large pot of water to boil, and add vegetables. Cook until just tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain and return to pan. Add chevre and butter and mash until desired consistency. (I like mine a little lumpy).
- Stir in chives and season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring back to heat over medium burner, stirring to keep from sticking.