- 12 red potatoes (small)
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 113.39 g unsalted butter
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh garlic
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- To a mixing bowl, add red potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat potatoes.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Cook potatoes until largest potatoes are soft, about 25-30 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking use a mixer to whip the butter, shredded parmesan, chopped garlic, chopped basil and salt and pepper.
- Add the roasted potatoes to bowl and smash potatoes to a coarse mash.