Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Saw this on the Food Network today and these potatoes look scrumptious! They take on a green color and look great on the plate. Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay, but tweaked to my taste.
- Boil potatoes and salt covered with water until done.
- Meanwhile, place butter, garlic and parsley in food processor and process until smooth.
- Drain potatoes well and place back in pan over low heat.
- Add cream and garlic butter and mash by hand.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.