Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another one from my collection !
- 1 lb red potatoes, small,skin on
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- Cut the potatoes in half and boil until soft.
- Drain and return to the same pot.
- Briefly mash until just broken up.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss.
- Serve warm.
A great simple recipe for really tasty taters. DH loves potatoes like this at a local steakhouse and was very pleased to find them on his plate at home. I put about a teaspoon of minced garlic in with the potatoes as they boiled, then mashed them together, and I used light sour cream. I served this with Honey Bourbon Salmon and will make in the future with other main dishes.
These are the best mashed potatoes. Not only because of the terrific flavor, but for how easy they are to make right in the pot. Thank you Mini!
Very good, perfect measurements, we all devoured them! Thanks Mini R.-