Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Real Simple Magazine. I serve this with sliced, toasted baguettes and along side the chickpea and balsamic vinegar tapenade and the walnuts and parmesan tapenade and allow everyone to make their own bruschetta.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Process the peas in a food processor until roughly chopped. Stir in fresh mint, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated, but allow to sit out on counter for 10 minutes to bring tapenade back to room temperature.