Recipe by startnover
This was a hit for my whole family. It is quick and easy and tastes so good!
Top Review by beth
Okay, this one is different. I don't even know how to discribe. It is tasty, but lacking at the same time. used a combo of walnuts and hazelnuts. Make sure you press them in well, so when you pour on the topping they don't scatter everywhere. You know, maybe it's a big dollop of ice cream it needs! Thanks!!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup softened margarine
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first three ingredients together.
- Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- Press pecans into batter.
- Beat cream cheese, 2 eggs, and powdered sugar till smooth and pour over batter.
- Place pan on a cookie sheet and place in a 350° oven for 35-45 minutes (till lightly golden).
- Do not cut till cool.