1/1 Photo of Smarty Party Cupcakes
Perfectionist cook's Note:
Yummy cupcakes with colouful smarties in them. Great for kids parties and are devoured by kids and adults alike.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2Beat in eggs and milk and orange zest.
- 3Mix 4 packets of smarties in quickly with a few strokes otherwise they will start to dye the batter.
- 4Gently fold in the flour.
- 5Divide mixture into a 12 hole muffin tray and add a few extra smarties from remaining packet on top.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes at 180 Celsius.
- 7Note that the smarties remain soft in the cupcake.
- 8Edited to add: These are wonderful when covered with Kitten's Buttercream icing and decorated with an assortment of lollies. The photo is of some of these cupcakes that my niece ( a chef in the making if I ever saw one) and I did for my son's birthday party a few years ago.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smarty Party Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1072 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.3
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 430.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g