- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups smarties candies (called M&M's in the U.S.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together margarine and both sugars until smooth.
- Add vanilla; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt together; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in Smarties.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 9-11 minutes until golden brown.