Recipe by orangeee
I made this for my dad's birthday. I sorta messed up on the ingredients but it turned out REALLY good. I GOT THE MAIN CAKE RECIPE FROM 'BETTER HOMES NEW COOKBOOK "PINK EDITION"
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 cups smarties candies
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 375 F and grease the desired cake pans.
- mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. set aside.
- in a different bowl, butter with an electric mixer wile gradually adding sugar. result will be a light a fluffy mixture.
- after beating for 2 mins, add eggs one at a time.
- add vanilla.
- alternately add milk and flour mixture, add smarties and beat well.
- cool completely and ice.
- add smarties to cake and frost as desired.