Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
Amazingly easy and an awesome gift! You can use red and green smarties for Christmas, pastel colors for Easter, etc. Prep and Cook time does not include cooling time.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or 2 cups milk chocolate melting wafers
- 2 packages smarties candies or 2 packages M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Spread out chocolate chips in a 9x12 inch baking pan.
- Place in oven heated to 150 degrees.
- Stir every 5 minutes until chocolate is melted.
- Spread out evenly to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle Smarties on top.
- Cool completely.
- Break apart and serve.
I made them with pastel M & M's and it tastes great and is so easy! I did have a problem getting it out of the pan though....so might try using parchment paper next time.
I used unsalted cashews, Easter peanut M&M's and Dove chocolate to make these. These are so addicting I may have to fight the kids off when they taste it for the first time!
I made this with the pastel Easter M&M's and can't wait to give them to the kids for Easter. It looks so pretty and tastes great!