Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an adaptation of a flax/quinoa cracker that is all over the internet. Although I really like the original version, I wanted something a little more traditional in texture. I also needed to keep the carbs down as I am a diabetic. This is a great compromise!
- *Grind the quinoa and the flax up seperately in a blender.
- Add all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until blended.
- Pour in the water and oil then mix.
- Spread the mix put onto an 11x17 inch jelly roll pan or baking sheet (put parchment paper down first to prevent sticking) use a rolling pin to get it all the way across.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the crackers into 32 pieces.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes. Turn the pieces and remove as they brown up, keeping an eye on them from this point on.