That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
This is an adaptation of a flax/quinoa cracker that is all over the internet. Although I really like the original version, I wanted something a little more traditional in texture. I also needed to keep the carbs down as I am a diabetic. This is a great compromise!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*Grind the quinoa and the flax up seperately in a blender.
- 2Add all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until blended.
- 3Pour in the water and oil then mix.
- 4Spread the mix put onto an 11x17 inch jelly roll pan or baking sheet (put parchment paper down first to prevent sticking) use a rolling pin to get it all the way across.
- 5Use a sharp knife to cut the crackers into 32 pieces.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes. Turn the pieces and remove as they brown up, keeping an eye on them from this point on.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smart Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 53.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: