- 226.79 g shredded red cabbage
- 1 small cooking apple, cored peeled and diced
- 118.29 ml slivered red onion
- 29.58 ml butter
- salt and pepper
- 177.44 ml water
- 44.37 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml apple jelly
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute cabbage, onion and apple in butter in butter until softened.
- Season with salt and pepper; stir in water and balsamic vinegar and simmer, covered, over low heat 35-45 minutes until tender.
- Stir in jelly and allow to melt; cook further until any excess water evaporates.