Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
What a great little, I mean little in quantity, sweet little treat. I adapted this from a One Cookie recipe here on Recipe Zaar. When I made, it made exact amount for two, or four really, but we, two of us, ate all in one night. A great recipe when you don't want to make too much, just right and super quick and simple! Enjoy!!!
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix in a bowl butter, sugar, vanilla and water until blended.
- Stir in flour and salt until well blended.
- Stir in cinnamon, or any other flavorings, maybe some M&M's, chocolate chips, almond extract, nuts etc.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with butter flavored cooking spray, drop batter into molds.
- Bake in oven for 14 minutes, this is what I did and I got chewy centers. If you want harder, perhaps cook for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Set on wire rack and carefully take mini muffins out using a butter knife and transfer to serving plate.
- This made 11 out of the 12 mini muffin molds for me!
Wow! This is the first samll batch recipe I've tried that came out PERFECT- thank you so much!!!!! It's so easy to customize and adapt to any diet- it works gluten-free, wheat-free, sugar-free and low calorie. It's a fantastic recipe, thanks a lot!!!!!
These are really like little muffin cookies. I was amaized by the texture they had, soft on the inside but a very crisp golden brown on the outside, just like a cookie. I did have alot of trouble with them sticking to the pan, even with a spray coat, but they still tasted great.