1/3 Photos of Small Batch of Chewy Mini Muffin-Cookies
cooking in cairo...'s Note:
What a great little, I mean little in quantity, sweet little treat. I adapted this from a One Cookie recipe here on Recipe Zaar. When I made, it made exact amount for two, or four really, but we, two of us, ate all in one night. A great recipe when you don't want to make too much, just right and super quick and simple! Enjoy!!!
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix in a bowl butter, sugar, vanilla and water until blended.
- 3Stir in flour and salt until well blended.
- 4Stir in cinnamon, or any other flavorings, maybe some M&M's, chocolate chips, almond extract, nuts etc.
- 5Spray a mini muffin tin with butter flavored cooking spray, drop batter into molds.
- 6Bake in oven for 14 minutes, this is what I did and I got chewy centers. If you want harder, perhaps cook for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- 7Set on wire rack and carefully take mini muffins out using a butter knife and transfer to serving plate.
- 8This made 11 out of the 12 mini muffin molds for me!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Small Batch of Chewy Mini Muffin-Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.5
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 292.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g