Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Small batch of soft choc-chip cookies
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soft brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F/175°C.
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- add egg and vanilla and beat well.
- stir in flour, baking soda and salt until well combined.
- stir in chips.
- drop dessertspoons full onto cookie sheet.
- bake for 10 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are golden.