Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
One of a set of four recipes taken off of a 25 lb. bag of Bakers & Chefs All Purpose Flour. See my other recipes for the large batch version (approx. 60 loaves) and large/small batch chocolate chip cookie recipes.
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup banana, mashed (about two large)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Mix flour, soda, salt and sugar.
- Blend in eggs, oil and milk.
- Stir in banana and nuts.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees approximately one hour.
added 1 tbsp of vanilla extract and 1 tsp baking powder, made 12 small/medium muffins :D
This was so easy to make. I made a triple batch. The only thing I did differently was to add 2 teaspoons of banana extract to the mixture. The loaves cames out light & fluffy and delicious. Thank you for sharing this great recipe.