1/4 Photos of Small Apple Bags
1 hr 20 mins
What could you prepare with some small cute apples of the garden? I created these small apple bags filled with nuts and cinnamon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble the walnuts and the almonds with a food processor.
- 2Add sugar, cinnamon and half of the beaten egg.
- 3Form with this mixture as many small balls as you have apples.
- 4Peel the apples remove the core but let the fruit entire.
- 5Fill the apples with the mixture.
- 6Wrap each apple with puff pastry.
- 7Brush some egg on top and dip in sugar.
- 8Bake at 150°C for 40 minutes or until golden (heat and timing are basing it on convection oven).
- 9Serve it hot or cold and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Small Apple Bags
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 812.1
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 255.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 48.4 g
- Protein 11.4 g