Recipe by duke1981
Never thought this would work, but was gone in less than 10 minutes of serving!!!
Top Review by Gerry
Another delicious recipe using a cake mix and pudding mix. Adding the juice of a lemon gave this a wonderful homemade taste. This like your Real Banana Milk Cake garnered plenty of compliments when served for 'coffee and dessert' Thank you Duke1981 for posting a recipe we so enjoyed.
- 1 (18 ounce) package lemon cake mix with pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 (106 g) box instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup water, in total (combined with above lemon juice)
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon flavoring
- 1⁄2 cup lemonade mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all cake ingredients in a large mixer bowl; then beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Bake in greased and floured 13x9 pan at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes, or until cake springs back when lightly pressed Cool in pan 15 minutes; remove from pan.
- To make topping, whip cream until peaks almost form, then add lemon flavouring and crystals.
- Continue to blend until fluffy with peaks.
- Add to cake and serve!