Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple (with juice)
- 1 (12 ounce) containerwhipped dessert topping
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- Mix cake mix,eggs and orange slices for 2-3 minutes at med speed.
- Pour into 9x13 in'Pam'ed pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Set aside and let cool completely.
- Combine crushed pineapple, dessert topping, and vanilla pudding mix.
- Mix well.
- Spread on top of cooled cake.
- Keep refrigerated.