Recipe by culinarybeaut
DELICIOUS!!! It was so good even my mom loved it I mean loved my dad did too!! It's a great stick to your bones meal! i just put it with some cabbage and it was all good .
- 8 chicken thighs
- 2 cups chicken stock or 2 cups broth
- 1 teaspoon salt (add to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (add to taste)
- 1 garlic clove (or pre-chopped in jar)
- instant rice (or pasta which ever you prefer, follow instructions on box)
- 1 small onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Clean chicken and put in baking pan.
- pour in the 2 cups of chicken stock or broth.
- season chicken with salt and pepper put the chopped garlic cloves in the stock around the chicken.
- Slice onions and scatter on and around chicken.
- put chicken in oven and cook for about 30min- or until chicken reaches internal temperture of 165°.
- Meanwhile cook instant rice or pasta (use chicken stock insted of water for more flavor).
- Season rice if needed.
- When chicken is done strip the chicken from the bone
- add the rice to a plate and then the chicken on top with the onion a little bit more rice on that.