Prep 25 mins
Cook 9 mins
We are in love with these cookies. They go super fast in our house so we make big batches. If you need a smaller batch just do everything half.
- 2 cups butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups peanut butter
- Place soften butter in bowl.
- Then your brown sugar, vanilla and baking soda. Mix until well combined.
- Add in your eggs and mix until batter is creamy and soft.
- Now add in your flour one cup at a time stirring in between cups.
- Then add in your peanut butter, mix until well combined. Dough should be thick but soft and creamy.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop dough onto parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake until light golden brown.