5 hrs 10 mins
This is a beautiful slushy pink party punch! The rhubarb adds a slight tartness so this isn't overpoweringly sweet like some punches. It's a great use for all that rhubarb in my freezer and my children love it too! Cook time includes freeze and thaw time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the rhubarb and 4 cups water to boil.
- 2Simmer, uncovered, 5-8 minutes, till rhubarb is soft.
- 3Mash rhubarb and press through sieve to remove pulp.
- 4Discard pulp.
- 5To the rhubarb juice add the sugar, 3 cups water, orange juice and lemonade concentrates.
- 6Freeze till solid, about 4 hours.
- 7Thaw about 45 min-1 hour before serving.
- 8Scraping slush off the top as it thaws, place equal amounts of slush and 7up in each glass.
- 9Stir and serve.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slushy Rhubarb Punch
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 64.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g