Prep 6 hrs
Cook 8 hrs
Getting ready for that big party?? Need a good punch?? :) Here it is!
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 cups sugar
- 9 cups water
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 pint ReaLemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add all other ingredients, except ginger ale.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours in large container.
- Remove from freezer about 2 hours before serving so punch can get to a slushy consistency.
- Add ginger ale just before serving.
- Makes approximately 55 half cup servings.
Very good! Thanks for adding to my recipie collection.
mmmm...I made this for my son's luau party this weekend, and it was great, it made plenty. The adults drizzled a little coconut rum ontop ;> Thank you!!