- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 cups sugar
- 9 cups water
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 pint ReaLemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add all other ingredients, except ginger ale.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours in large container.
- Remove from freezer about 2 hours before serving so punch can get to a slushy consistency.
- Add ginger ale just before serving.
- Makes approximately 55 half cup servings.