My mom always kept this yummy punch onhand growing up in the 70s. My two brothers, who were teenage eating machines and rowed on the crew team in high school, would usually burn through 5 slushy gallons in a couple of days...just between the two of them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the sugar and 4 cups water together to make a simple syrup.
- 2Remove from heat and add the next 4 ingredients.
- 3Divide this mixture into 5 empty and clean gallon milk jugs.
- 4Fill the cartons to near the top with water and store in the freezer (it stays slushy) or chill in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slushy Fruity Kool-Aid Punch
Serving Size: 1 (20627 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2187.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 72.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 560.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 549.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
powdered drink mix