Recipe by Bev
Here is a refreshing cranberry punch to serve at your next gathering.
Top Review by Kim Boyle
Excellent and easy way to serve alcohol at a bbq or other event. It was refreshing and seemed to go over very well at my son't graduation bbq this weekend. It was so hot out that this slush was just the right ticket.
- 6 ounces lemonade concentrate
- 12 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 12 ounces vodka or 12 ounces rum
- 6 ounces boggs cranberry liqueur
- 1 (48 ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale or 1 (2 liter) bottle 7-Up soda or 1 (2 liter) bottle club soda