Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Here is a refreshing cranberry punch to serve at your next gathering.
Make and share this Slush Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces lemonade concentrate
- 12 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 12 ounces vodka or 12 ounces rum
- 6 ounces boggs cranberry liqueur
- 1 (48 ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale or 1 (2 liter) bottle 7-Up soda or 1 (2 liter) bottle club soda
- Combine first 5 and freeze for 24 hours.
- At serving time combine with soda.
Excellent and easy way to serve alcohol at a bbq or other event. It was refreshing and seemed to go over very well at my son't graduation bbq this weekend. It was so hot out that this slush was just the right ticket.
I used this punch for a bachelorette party and it was a big hit. Everyone really enjoyed it including myself. I am really glad that I found it.