Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Very good on a hot day and looks great. Serving size is 1/2 cup. Cook time = chill time.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) can ginger ale (1 1/2 cups)
- Combine all ingredients except ginger ale; mix well.
- Add ginger ale and pour into a 13x9-inch plastic pan.
- Cover; freeze about 4 hours or until slush consistency.
- Serve in individual clear dishes or glasses.
- Garnish with a fresh slice of orange.
- Do not store in a metal container.