1/1 Photo of Slumgullion
Cookin In Texas's Note:
These are some that I have to make often. this is a hand me down recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 4 (10 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 (28 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 -3 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce, to taste
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1In a large skillet add the hamburger, chopped onion and green pepper on medium heat with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- 2Cook until hamburger is no longer pink, Drain off fat.
- 3Add meat,onion and pepper mixture to the pot of cooked macaroni.
- 4Add the soups,sauces, ketchup,stewed tomatoes and the A-1 sauce to the pot stir to mix.
- 5Cook for 2-3 minutes until all is heated.
- 6Serve hot with a vegitable side.
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slumgullion
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.2
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 49.1 mg
- Sodium 1849.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce