Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mother used to fix this simple recipe. As a precursor to Hamburger Helper it was really tasty. Substitute the chili powder for paprika if you like your food a little hotter.
- Cook egg noodles per directions, drain and set aside.
- Fry hamburger in large skillet, drain and return to skillet.
- Add beans, tomato sauce, tomato soup, water and seasonings to pan and stir.
- Bring mixture to boil then reduce heat to simmer.
- Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add noodles, mix and allow noodles a couple minutes to absorb some sauce.
- Remove from heat and serve.