Mark Kovach's Note:
My mother used to fix this simple recipe. As a precursor to Hamburger Helper it was really tasty. Substitute the chili powder for paprika if you like your food a little hotter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook egg noodles per directions, drain and set aside.
- 2Fry hamburger in large skillet, drain and return to skillet.
- 3Add beans, tomato sauce, tomato soup, water and seasonings to pan and stir.
- 4Bring mixture to boil then reduce heat to simmer.
- 5Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- 6Add noodles, mix and allow noodles a couple minutes to absorb some sauce.
- 7Remove from heat and serve.
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slum Gullion
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.8
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 1799.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 36.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: