Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another yummy slush drink.
- 16 ounces frozen sliced strawberries in syrup
- 2 cups apple juice
- 16 ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and puree at high speed until the mixture turns slushy.
- Pour the drink into two plastic sports cups or other containers, filling to within once inch of the rims. Freeze overnight.
- Remove the containers from the freezer just prior to leaving for the ball park.
- When the beverage has thawed to a desired consistency, have your kids shake the cups vigorously.