Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Easy and delicious.
Top Review by Cher Jewhurst
YUMMY!!! This was great and the next batch I make, I think I'll add some stuff, green peppers, mushrooms etc. But the basic sauce was fantastic. Hubby, who is very very fussy when it comes to spaghetti sauce loved it too. We've had it twice since I made it last Wednesday and I was able to freeze a total of 4 meals. Love this recipe! Thanks!!
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Italian-style tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt