Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
"Bet-cha can't eat just one!"
Make and share this Slow-Roasted Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place tomatoes on a rimmed baking sheet, cut side up.
- Drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with thyme leaves.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until tomatoes begin to collapse, brushing occasionally with pan juices (about 90 minutes).
These were devine! Do be careful how much salt you use though. I served these in a marinara sauce over pasta. Excellent!