1/1 Photo of Slow-Roasted Spanish Olives With Oranges and Almonds
2 hrs 10 mins
What a wonderful addition to any appetizer line-up, or just to have in the fridge for snacking purposes! This is courtesy of Tyler Florence.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2Combine the olives and the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 3Transfer the mixture to a baking dish, cover with foil, and bake for about 2 hours.
- 4Drain the oil out (keep it to use as a bread dip!).
- 5Serve the olive mixture warm or at room temperature.
- 6They go nicely with assorted cheeses!
Browse Our Top Spanish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow-Roasted Spanish Olives With Oranges and Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.4
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 706.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar
fresh thyme sprigs