Recipe by Audrey M
What can I say but Wow for this dish. This has a wonderful flavor served over garden rice.
Top Review by Babychops
Good flavor but 7 hours is way too long. I took the chicken out at 4 hours & it was already getting a little bit stringy. I used fresh chicken though, not frozen. thanks for the recipe!
- 10 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine minced garlic and chopped rosemary.
- Place spices and chicken breasts in crock pot.
- Pour chicken broth and 1/4 cup of orange juice over chicken.
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 7 hours.
- Remove chicken from crock pot, reserving drippings.
- Place drippings into a small saucepan, strain off fat.
- Add the other 1/4 cup orange juice and vinegar to saucepan, bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.