Recipe by jenpalombi
This is a terrific, no-fail pork dish with tons of flavor and the tenderest meat... perfect for a lazy Sunday afternoon. It's been a favorite with my family for years.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make but it was a bit salty. I made the recipe as written other then I cooked mine on the grill. I had a hard time finding cream of onion soup but finally found it at Walmart.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 cup soy sauce
- 2 lbs pork roast or 4 pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Combine first 3 ingrdients in a saucepan on the stovetop. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place pork in a ovenproof dish and pour onion mixture over top.
- Cover and cook for 3 hours or until meat is tender and falling apart.
- Sauce can be thickened for a rich onion gravy.