Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A delicious way to cook a pocket roast (which can sometimes be a little tough and flavourless). This makes a delicious jus. Next time we will double the wine and add 1/2 cup water to see if we can make more!
- Preheat oven to 130 degrees.
- Mix oil, thyme, tomato paste and garlic and smother the beef.
- Use the prosciutto to wrap the roast and tie with to secure.
- Brown the roast on the stovetop in a baking pan. Add the wine and stock.
- Cover with foil and bake for 4 hours making sure the liquid doesn't evaporate.