Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Sweet and tasty.....peppers, shallots and garlic. Very easy to make and to have on their own or as a side dish. You need to allow at least one pepper per person.
- 4 bell peppers (use either all one colour or 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 orange)
- 8 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 8 shallots (whole peeled)
- Cut the peppers in half lengthways.
- Remove seeds.
- Place in a baking pan.
- Put a clove of garlic and a shallot into each shell.
- Bake uncovered at 150'C for approx 1 & 1/2 hours or until very tender and aromatic.
- Serve either hot or at room temperature.
This was unbelievably easy and tasted great!!!!! And it's healthy to boot!!! Thanks Jen!
i just love these roasted veggies (and so does everyone else)and once again a lovely easy recipe.