Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 160°C or 140°C fan.
- Mix together oil, lemon juice and oregano in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add beef and turn to coat. Place beef and marinade in an oven bag and use tie to seal tightly. Place in a baking pan and bake for 2 hrs, until beef falls apart.
- Pour marinade juices from oven bag into a small saucepan. Simmer for 8-10 mins, until slightly reduced.
- Drizzle sauce over roast and carve thickly. Serve with vegetable side dishes.