Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
a slow cooker chili recipe
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 lb bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes chili seasoning mix
- shredded cheese (optional)
- in a slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients,.
- mix well.
- cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until thickened and heated through, stirring occasionally.
- garnish with cheese, if desired.