8 hrs 10 mins
BBQ Pulled Pork recipe from http://www.mccormick.com/Products/Seasoning-Mixes/Slow%20Cookers/Slow-Cookers-BBQ-Pulled-Pork-Seasoning.aspx. gluten-free, dairy-free, corn-free, soy-free and EASY!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PLACE pork in slow cooker.
- 2MIX Seasoning Mix, ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar until blended. Pour over pork. Cover.
- 3COOK 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove pork from slow cooker.
- 4SHRED pork, using 2 forks. Return pork to slow cooker; mix and heat with sauce before serving. Serve on sandwich or slider rolls, if desired.
- 5Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
- 6Slow Cooker Tip: For fast easy cleanup with no soaking or scrubbing, use Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners.
- 7BBQ Pulled Beef: Use 3 1/2 lbs. boneless chuck roast, trimmed and cut into pieces. Use 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste in place of the ketchup and add 1/2 cup water.
- 8BBQ Pulled Chicken: Use 2 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts in place of the pork roast and add 1/2 cup water. Makes 8 servings.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cookers BBQ Pulled Pork
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.7
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 96.7 mg
- Sodium 229.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick slow cookers BBQ pulled pork seasoning mix