1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Ww Pork Chop Supper
6 hrs 10 mins
Audrey M's Note:
Only 6 points for this dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick or 6 pork chops, rib 1/2 inch thick
- 6 medium new potatoes, cut into eights
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento
- 10 ounces frozen green peas, rinsed and drained
- 1Spray 10 inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook pork in skillet, turning once, until brown.
- 2Place potatoes in 3 1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- 3Mix soup, mushooms, wine, thyme, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and flour; spoon half of soup mixture over potatoes.
- 4Place pork on potatoes, cover with remaining soup mixture.
- 5Cover and cook on Low heat setting 6 to 7 hours or until pork is tender.
- 6Remove pork; keep warm. Stir pimientos and peas into slow cooker.
- 7Cover and cook on LOW heat setting about 15 minutes or until peas are tender.
Browse Our Top Time To Make Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Ww Pork Chop Supper
Serving Size: 1 (583 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 778.6
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 170.8 mg
- Sodium 817.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 62.0 g