Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Only 6 points for this dinner.
Make and share this Slow Cooker Ww Pork Chop Supper recipe from Food.com.
- 6 pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick or 6 pork chops, rib 1/2 inch thick
- 6 medium new potatoes, cut into eights
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento
- 10 ounces frozen green peas, rinsed and drained
- Spray 10 inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook pork in skillet, turning once, until brown.
- Place potatoes in 3 1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Mix soup, mushooms, wine, thyme, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and flour; spoon half of soup mixture over potatoes.
- Place pork on potatoes, cover with remaining soup mixture.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 6 to 7 hours or until pork is tender.
- Remove pork; keep warm. Stir pimientos and peas into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat setting about 15 minutes or until peas are tender.
I found similar recipe (#14813) posted sooner than this one so I moved my review.
I didn't really care for the thyme. My pork chops got too mushy but they were thinner than 1/2 inch.The potatoes tasted great. I added 1/2 can of water to the soup and no flour. The gravy turned out just right for me. If I make this again I will leave out the thyme and make thicker pork chops. I don't care for pimientos so I did not add them. Next time I would also omit the peas and add onions and maybe carrots. I used the wine which gave it a nice rich flavor. I think I would also use minced garlic instead of garlic salt. The meal itself was a little bland so I added plenty of pepper.