Prep 12 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Easy dinner made with Chicken Breast and V-8
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 42 ounces v- 8 vegetable juice (or enough to cover the chicken)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- Put chicken breasts in slow cooker and cover with V-8 juice.
- Add onion, garlic and whatever else you want to add.
- Cover and cook on medium for 6-8 hours, or until cooked through.
- Number of Servings: 4.
This was very easy to put together and was made with ingredients that I normally have on hand. I followed the recipe exactly as written but we thought the chicken was very bland and didn't have much taste. Mine also cooked in four hours. Made for Fall PAC 2008.