1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Upside Down Chicken Pot Pie
8 hrs 15 mins
crock pot queen's Note:
judy judy judy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker.
- 2Top with onion, bay leaf, pepper and gravy. Place celery on gravy.
- 3Cover and cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- 4About 30 minutes before serving, make and bake 8 biscuits using Bisquick mix and milk as directed on package.
- 5Meanwhile, gently stir frozen vegetables into chicken mixture.
- 6Increase heat setting to High. Cover and cook 15 minutes.
- 7Remove bay leaf.
- 8For each serving, split biscuit and place in soup bowl or tart pan. Spoon about 3/4 cup chicken mixture on top of biscuit.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Upside Down Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (549 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 768.0
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 127.8 mg
- Sodium 1513.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 43.5 g