10 hrs 10 mins
Got this in an email from Bisquick and it sounded so yummy, I had to share! Pop biscuits in the oven about 30 minutes before it's done, then serve the chicken mixture over the biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Top with onion, bay leaf, pepper and gravy. Place celery on gravy.
- 2Cover and cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- 3About 30 minutes before serving, make and bake 8 biscuits using Bisquick mix and milk as directed on package.
- 4Meanwhile, gently stir frozen vegetables into chicken mixture. Increase heat setting to High. Cover and cook 15 minutes. Remove bay leaf.
- 5For each serving, split biscuit and place in soup bowl or tart pan. Spoon about 3/4 cup chicken mixture on top of biscuit.
- 6Note: This recipe was tested in slow cookers with heating elements in the side and bottom of the cooker, not in cookers that stand only on a heated base. For slow cookers with just a heated base, follow the manufacturer’s directions for layering ingredients and choosing a temperature.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Upside-Down Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.8 mg
- Sodium 925.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 21.6 g