Prep 30 mins
Cook 9 hrs
got this from a cambells recipe card that was sent in the mail
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup, condensed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can beef broth, condensed
- 1⁄2 cup red wine or 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 15 1⁄2 ounces Italian-style tomatoes
- 3 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 celery ribs, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, cut into 1- inch pieces
- 2 (16 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- stir the soup, broth, wine, italian seasoning, garlic powder, tomatoes, carrots, celery, and beef in a 3 1/2 - quart slow cooker.
- cover and cook on LOW 8-9 hours, or until meat and vege's are fork tender.
- stir in beand, turn on high and cook for 10 minutes more.