Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
This is another recipe from Betty Crocker.
- 4 turkey drumsticks, skin removed
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2⁄3 cup plum sauce
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper.
- Place turkey in 5-6 quart slow cooker.
- Mix plum sauce, green onions and soy sauce; pour over turkey.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours till juices run clear.
- Remove turkey from cooker.
- Cover with foil; keep warm.
- Remove any fat from sauce.
- Mix cornstarch and water; stir into sauce.
- Cover and cook on high for 15-20 minutes till thick.
- Cut turkey from drumsticks.
- Serve with sauce and prepared rice.